A list of your benefits
- Annual Exhibition. Each year the club holds an exhibition of about 50 member photos at a public venue. In 2012 it will be held at a venue and date to be decided.
- Members gallery Members can have 8 of their photos featured on our members gallery. Provide 8 photos via email to email@example.com or on a CD/DVD/USB stick to John Draper at a meeting. Photos should be at least 400 pixels in their largest dimension and with high quality jpg compression. If you don’t know how to do this, just provide photos in the best quality you have and they will be adjusted for the web site. Please give each photo a title and if you want, also add technical info like camera make and model, shutter speed etc. A short bio is also good. Have a look at the current gallery. You need to be a current member to have your photos on the site.
- Interactive Photo Gallery. The club has set up a “coppermine” gallery where you can upload photos yourself and make comments on the photos of others. You need to sign up to it first to ensure it’s accessible only to members. Full details here.
- Outings Join other members on trips/visits to photogenic locations. More here.
- Meetings All our meetings are an opportunity to learn more about photography. Many have knowledgeable speakers.
- Contacts for recommended suppliers and sources of Information are listed in the Links page.
- First access to special events – usually held annually in April/May.